Sunday, December 20, 2009

Quickie. :)

AAAHHH!!!
People please put down your torches it's me Intan! :O

Whew.

I've been on a comatose in the blogosphere I guess with the almost three weeks absence

but yes I'm back.

I know not updating in so long is probably the WORST thing that any blogger could do...
So I'm just gonna cut all the excuses and do a quick catch up post as to what's been happening in my life. :)

1. JGTC

JGTC or Jazz Goes to Campus is the 2nd oldest jazz event in the world and is hosted by the faculty of yours truly,
the Faculty of Economics and Business of Universitas Indonesia! :

This year's theme was to bring out a Sense of Rejuvenation, which is further defined by the committee as an attempt to capture the essence of revitalizing, refreshing, and restoring the true nature of jazz.

This year's JGTC was quite amazing as there's a new addition to the whole package of events! :)
It was the JGTC Roadshow!
Sheer genius I'm telling you! :)
And on the D-day, the Jazz lineup was also excellent!
Here are some of them:

 
Pics courtesy of the 32nd JGTC website

:)
And now a couple of my pics:


As a true and faithful FEUI student, this is my 3rd JGTC ticket!
I try to watch EVERY year :)
and the only time I didn't watch it was on my 2nd year
due to my being on a vacation abroad. :)




This is SO not my favorite picture but this is the only one with my hair still dry.
At the event, Sunsilk held this beauty-salon-thing where we can buy conditioners on a special price PLUS we get a free washing+conditioning+blowdrying. :))
My hair was perfect til...



Yup it started raining! :S
H was kinda insistent on us not using the umbrella because it would block other people's view of the stage. >:p
(I hated him then for being so considerate--though selfish at the same time :(--when lots of other people in front of us were indeed wearing their umbrellas).
This prompted me to buy these two shawls Hasbi and I were using to dry our hair.

I looked disgusting. :$


All in all the 32nd JGTC was a great job!
A big hand for Citta and the guys who made this so successful! :)

2. Undergraduate Thesis
 

 

YUP. My thesis is finisheeeeeeeeeeedd!!! :)

I am SOO SOO incredibly happy! :)

And now I'm waiting for my final grades to come out and then I'm going to undergo what is called the Trial.
No comments on that one. *shudders*


Then it's graduation day and helloo job world! :D

Only I won't be working yet probably. :)
I'm still sooo so young which is why I'm going to take my Master's later in July 2010 hopefully. :)


I seriously think I look like her.
Bangs. Check.
Braces. Check.
Overall preppiness. Check. Check Check. :p

3. Exams

My last exam is this Tuesday sooo
wish me luckk!!!

Bye kids!

Love,
Intan.

P.s. Today is my thesis counselor's wedding!!! :)
All my happiness goes to to you Pak Yan!
May you fill each other's heart with courage and everflowing love on this wonderful day!
And may you spend a blessed and merry lifetime with your beloved!
Have a happy wedding Pak Yan!!! :)

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008.

Jump to TOP

Blogger templates by OurBlogTemplates.com