Thursday, November 05, 2009

Have You Ever


Hold me by ~SimpleOona on deviantART


Hold On by =littlemisslove on deviantART

9:48 PM 11/5/2009

Have you ever felt like you needed to have someone you held dear or important to you to be there where you're making an important decision for your life?
Have you ever felt like you needed them to be there to steady your hand and to calm your feet to take that step forward towards achieving your dreams?
Have you ever felt disappointed, almost let down even, that that very important and dear person in your life does not understand why they needed to be there, why they should be there, what good anyways if they were there,
for you?


Well have you?


The answer for all four questions:

Yes, I have.

9:51 PM 11/5/2009

Love,
Intan

P.s. I'd love to hear your answers too!
Please R&R.
Thank you.

4 comments:

irismeansrainbow

cie intan blog baru

Anonymous

loh.. ganti blog tohhh...
yesss... jawabku...

claradevi

For sure, I have. It's a kind of emotional phase we all used to experienced for once or more in life... Hope you're doing fine. :)

Intan Alasdair

Hello loves! Welcome to my new blog!
I do hope you enjoy reading my first train of thought in this blog. :) Because it sure is nice to hear from you!
I see now that everybody's had an experience with this once or even more than once in their lives. And I hope all of us will be able to cope with this when something like this happen again ;) :p though hopefully it won't. :p
Love,
Intan

Blogger template 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008.

Jump to TOP

Blogger templates by OurBlogTemplates.com